Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 62: Cake

I can't pick just one...




Ryann had been asking to make a chocolate cake and she was one happy girl when she finally got to make it!!

Alternate: Rest Time

We've been doing rest time on the days I pick her up from school. The ideal rest time would include books or toys instead of Netflix. But baby steps. Because usually she won't stay in the bedroom without me. 

This gives her time to relax and unwind before moving on to the rest of her day. Her (and my!) mood has improved greatly.

2 comments:

  1. wow, seeing these makes me feel like i haven't seen Ryann in forever!! She is looking so old (and beautiful) how are our babies soooooo old? And when did I turn into MY mother with nothing better to say? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! My only solace is that a year or two from now she'll look so young in these pictures, lol.

    ReplyDelete